Location: 4095 Minnesota Ave NE, Washington, DC 20019
Add to Calendar:
Washington, D.C. Regional Qualifying Tournament
FIRST LEGO League Challenge
Friendship Collegiate School
- Please note: All events are subject to change as we adjust to COVID-19 protocols and procedures.
- Tournament Preference Selection will be open between October 1st and October 10th. Find out more HERE
- Use the Team Manager Account to register your team for a VA-DC FLL event and select your tournament preferences. https://teammanager.va-dcfll.org/
- Tournament assignments will be posted by October 15th. After that, teams will receive more specific details regarding the event schedule.
- Coaches Meeting and Judging Session will happen virtually during the week before the event
- Robot Game will happen in-person on the day of the event at the scheduled location
- Closing Ceremonies will happen virtually or in-person depending on the tournament venue.
- Masks are required for all event participants (teams, coach/mentors, and volunteers)
- With all the uncertainty plans may have to change as we get closer to the events. We will be releasing more guidance on this soon! Stay tuned to our bi-Weekly Coach Chats and COVID-19 updates page!