The following is a list of questions to ask teams. Please make sure to ask a few questions directly to individual team members. Some children may be quieter than others and it is important to hear from everyone.
- What are your names?
- What is your team name?
- How did you choose your team name?
- Did you have fun doing Jr.FLL this season?
- What was the most fun part of Jr.FLL (team meetings, learning, building, showing the project, etc.)?
- How did you decide what your model would be?
- Why did you build this model?
- How does your model reflect what you learned about?
- What did you do to make sure the model stays together?
- How does your model work?
- Are there any motorized parts?
- Did you learn about or build any simple machines? Can you tell me about them?
Research and Poster Questions
- Can you please explain your poster to me?
- How did you decide what to show on your poster?
- Did you like the Challenge this year?
- What did you learn about the Challenge this year?
- What topic did you choose to research?
- Why did you choose this topic?
- What kind of professional person works with this topic?
- Did you go and visit any person or place about the topic you chose?
- Did you enjoy learning about this topic?
- What was your job on the team?
- Did you like working on a team?
- How did your coach help you?