Register with FIRST LEGO League
- Go to the FIRST LEGO League Team home page.
- Read the information.
- Click Sign Up on the right-hand side of that page.
- Fill out the form.
- Click the Register button.
- Read the terms & conditions.
- Click the I Agree button.
- Two adult coaches per team must be processed against criminal and sex offender screenings through the Youth Protection Program (YPP). This screening will occur on your dashboard in the FIRST Inspires registration system (you must initate this process with the steps). The results may take 3 to 5 business days to process.
- Here’s how to check your team’s YPP background check status
- Log in to your FIRST Inspires account.
- Select Team Summary under the Action column.
- Click Edit/View for Team Contacts.
- You should see a check mark under the YPP column once you’re approved. For more detailed information about FIRST Inspires or questions about YPP, please contact US FIRST at (800) 871-8326 or (603) 666-3906.
FIRST LEGO League materials are subject to product availability and must be ordered before registration closes in September. The robot is required and non-refundable.
Gather completed FIRST Consent & Release Agreements for each team member. Note: Each team member’s complete information is required for registration.
Teams may be able to get their registration fees waived! Find opportunities to get sponsored here.